Interconnect Systems (Pty) Ltd, founded in 1986, specialises in the supply and installation of structured technological infrastructure solutions. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer customers a well-designed and installed solution as well as a continued business relationship.
Interconnect Systems offers full turnkey support throughout South Africa in four main networking environments:
- Structured Cabling & Connectivity
- Datacentre and Server Room Environments
- Specialised Electrical Services
- Facilities Monitoring & Response as well as Building Management and Surveillance
For each of these environments Interconnect Systems offers support during:
- Design Phase – Certified data and electrical network designers are a part of the team
- Supply Phase – Source and supply the best components for long term network effectiveness and efficiency
- Installation Phase – Highly skilled technical teams available country-wide, ensuring standardised installation quality and support
- Maintenance Phase – SLA’s are supported and downtime minimised through a 24/7 service desk
Our vision is to be the market leader in structured cabling through delivering operational excellence, innovative products and by establishing long-term partnerships.
Our mission is to be the solution partner of choice for leading service providers, government agencies and major businesses by assisting with the design, installation and maintenance of their communication networks.
- Remain the leaders in the communications cabling industry
- Conduct business in an ethical, honest and professional manner
- Continue training in order to integrate new and emerging technology
- Consistently offer innovative and creative solutions
- Recognise the integral role of human resources in our success
- Comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act